Friday, March 4, 2011

Here I Am...

About this me and this blog:

I have strong opinions and I have the internet. I'm going to tell you what I like and don't like and why.

I live in a rural town in a state on the Eastern seaboard. My family: Sports Guy (husband), Agent N (oldest son, in 3rd grade as of 2012), Agent X (youngest son, entering Kindergarten in the fall) and myself, Brick, moved from the south, which we are not from originally.  I work at home, teaching high school online. It's a sweet gig. I also skate roller derby. I'm also somewhat crafty. Or I like to think so.

I have a good mom friend, Antsy (mom of 2 little girls). I have lots of derby friends, some that are just acquaintances. I have lots of friends I used to teach with Down South. My family lives Up North.

No comments:

Post a Comment