Friday, April 11, 2014

My Thoughts on Non-Weight Lifting Days


  • I should work out today
  • Ok, I'm going to work out
  • What am I going to do? 
  • I hate cardio. 
  • It's rainy outside, I'm going to the gym. 
  • It's beautiful outside, there is no way I'm going to the gym. 
  • I guess I should run. 
  • I'll do intervals. 
  • Why do I live in such a hilly neighborhood? 
  • I should go to the park. 
  • All the parks have hills, too. 
  • I should get new running shoes. 
  • I don't need new shoes, these ones are fine. 
  • I should probably get new shoes but they're so expensive. 
  • I wonder if anyone would take my old shoes as a donation? They're in good shape, kind of. 
  • I should ask my friends if anyone they know is doing one of those shoe drives for Africa. 
  • Where are my headphones? 
  • Where are my sunglasses? 
  • At least I know where my visor is. 
  • Ew, this thing is crusty. 
  • It's such a nice day! 
  • Just call me Princess Fanny Pack. 
  • Better fanny pack than broken phone though, right? 
  • I only have 6 months left on my phone contract! Can't wait to get a new one! 
  • All of my neighbors have better landscaping. 
  • I wonder what that tree/bush/flower is called? I want one. 
  • (phone says: 1 mile completed) Yeah, one mile! Woo! One more? Sure. Beside, you're not even close to home. 
  • Walking up hills is way better than running. 
  • Look at me running down this hill! Weeeeeeee!
  • Am I done yet? 
  • I'll sprint to that mailbox.
  • I am not a sprinter. 
  • Feeling pretty good. I bet I'm running pretty fast. 
  • I'm going to take a detour. 
  • I can't believe that only added .2 miles! I thought for sure it would be .5. 
  • Almost home! 
  • Should I add another detour? 
  • I swear that one is uphill both ways. 
  • I think I'm done. 
  • Wow, I feel great! 
  • I should do that again. 
  • In a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment